Educational Consultant and International School
Leader / Practitioner
As a business professional with a wealth of knowledge and experience in a diverse range of international educational settings,
my compassionate and focused approach with school management and leadership has proven successful in a variety of
global and local settings:
Director--Education Projects / Senior Education Consultant
Washington, DC USA
Global Senior Management Experience in the Middle East, west Africa and China as:
Interim Assistant Principal
Director of Education
Director of Studies
Headteacher / Principal & Instructor of ESL
2003 - 2007
VARIOUS STATE-MAINTAINED SCHOOLS
Newly-Qualified Teacher through to Head of Faculty
(M1 -- M4+TLR1)
NPQH: National Professional Qualification for Headteachers (2020)
EdD: Walden University (2014)--Administrator Leadership for Teaching and Learning
PGCE with Qualified Teacher Status: Sheffield Hallam University (2004)
MSt: The University of Oxford (2002)
MDiv: Texas Christian University (2001)
BA: Howard Payne University (1997)
I offer a complimentary one-hour service to go over the application process with the student and their family. After this initial consultation, I follow up with the family to recommend an appropriate service for their needs.
For schools, I also offer a complimentary one-hour service to determine how I can assist you as a school improvement partner.
I also offer consultation for adult learners who are preparing for the next stages of their careers.
Trained in, and experienced with Cambridge International Qualifications, International Baccalaureate, Common Core State Standards, #IELTS, National Curriculum for #England.
I am available on an hourly basis to give families advice about finding the right college, writing applications, standardised testing, and more.
I offer a complete #education service that includes evaluating the student's #academic record, establishing reachable goals, advising the student throughout the application process, and advocating.
· Provide solutions to schools for continual improvement of local education initiatives, rigorous program evaluation and consistent quality of finance and administration, fundraising, communications, HR processes and internal school systems
· Assist you to engage and motivate stakeholders: volunteers, board members, event committees, partnering organisations and investors
· Develop, coordinate and implement curriculum plans and internal monitoring procedures for schools
· Expand local revenue-generating and fundraising activities to support existing and extracurricular operations
· Review and analyse performance data and provide guidance on improvement methods for staff CPD
· Help you develop, monitor and maintain budgets of any size, with a focus on value-added capital
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
1300 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Suite 150, Washington DC, 20004, USA
09:00 am – 05:00 pm